Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zdenek Matl Sensei - Shime Waza

Has been some magical times around the dojo lately. Nick Ushin Lowry has been visiting and spreading good times and cheer. He kicked my butt. I have gotten to train several times this week with the brilliant artist Hussey Sensei. He kicked my butt too. Matl Sensei dropped some neat judo choking techniques on me. He would have kicked my butt, but he spared me. Instead his student Cory, a newly appointed sensei in the art of judo, kicked my butt.

So special order for my buddies Kyle and Greg in Oklahoma, we filmed Matl Sensei doing a choke sequence on me. His chokes are freaky. He barely puts them on and I feel my eyeballs swell. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice!
    Think what he could have done if you still had Long hair...

    ReplyDelete